Tuesday 26 January 2016

Green Smoothie Recipe



Not only does this smoothie taste yummy, it is full of nutrients from the seeds (if included) , fruits and vegetables. Proteins, vitamins, omega 3 fatty acids and minerals, get absorbed in my body and help give me an energy boost that keeps me energized all day long !! Bonus ...

The added benefit of smoothies :
  • quick and easy
  • help to curb sweet cravings 
  • can be customised to your taste
  • great in-between snack
  • ideal on those days when you're feeling a little low .. 

This is one of my favourite recipes and is also great for your skin !!!

Ingredients 

1 Cup Kale
1/2 Apple
1/2 Avocado or Pear 
Handful of Walnuts
Chia Seeds (optional)

1 Cup Coconut Water or Milk .

Blend and enjoy ...



What are your favourite smoothie recipes ??? 




2 comments:

  1. Walnuts. I've never thought to add walnuts to my smoothies...this one looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This vibrant Green Smoothie recipe is a delicious and nutritious way to kickstart your day. Packed with an assortment of leafy greens, such as spinach and kale, it provides a powerhouse of vitamins and minerals.

    ReplyDelete